Women Need Help with Menopause!
Discussing AARP article “What Doctors don’t know about Menopause.”
Sentiments I encounter almost daily with new clients are:
- Fear and tears of frustration…Fear that there is no help and frustration at having to tell their story again and again
- Gratitude that there is hope.
Let’s discuss the problem and the SOLUTION!!!!
- Approx 6000 women reach menopause in US today
- According to NORTH AMERICAN MENOPAUSE SOCIETY-about 75% experience some kind of menopausal distress. BUT…
- Results of a recent survey, Only 20% of ob-gyne residency programs provide any kind of menopause training.
- Nearly 80% of medical residents admit that they fell “barely comfortable “ discussing or treating menopause.
- FINALLY-A Yale University review of insurance claims from more than 500,000 women in various stages of menopause states that while:
- 60% of women with significant menopausal symptoms seek medical attention, nearly ¾ are left untreated.
- Needlessly suffering:
- Weight gain
- Moods swings
- Foggy thinking
- Body aches and pains and
- Increased risk of CVD, diabetes, alzheimers, osteoporosis, DJD and more
Learn to treat these women. Not hard. Easier than diabetes!!!
- Many Books. Self educate
- Seminars: Worldlinkmedical.com
- Advanced Hormone Consulting…..Hormoneconsulting.org
For more Energetic Days, Romantic nights and Longer lives…learn more on hormoneconsulting.org