What will you learn in this course?
After this short, concise course, the practitioner will be able to:
- Quote evidenced-based journal citations about the benefits, risks, and issues involving bioidentical hormone replacement
- Refer to protocols for treatment, benefits, risks, and common side-effects
- Print contracts and consents for safe bioidentical treatment in the medical office
Also included are practical aspects of client encounters:
- How to conduct an initial visit with a client
- How to conduct a medical review with the client which includes:
- Assessment of client’s individual symptoms
- Review of medical history
- Analyze client’s labs
- Educate clients about what hormone replacement can do for them
- How to implant the pellets
- How to order bio-identical hormone pellets
- Bonus: How to manage side-effects
Who should take this course?
This course offers training and consulting to medical professionals who would like to explore adding bio-identical hormone replacement therapy to their skill set to increase cash flow ($450-$800 per treatment).
This course is offered by Advanced Hormone Consulting (AHC), established by Jennifer Musiol, C-RNP. She is the first health practitioner in Maryland to receive the Advanced Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Certification. Musiol has treated thousands of men and women since 2013. She has developed an effective range of bioidentical hormone therapies for men and women of all ages.
Each training seminar includes:
- Specific and easy to follow protocols
- Examples of contracts and consent forms
- Examples of quality research re: benefits of bio-identical hormones
- Discussion of benefits, risks, and side-effects
- Process of how to assess, sell and treat a client